Registration fees are expressed in Euro. Deadline for early bird and for speaker registration is March 15, 2022.
Speakers and Participants in the ECCOMAS Congress
ECCOMAS & IACM Participants in the ECCOMAS Congress*
Conference documentation, coffee breaks, welcome reception and Congress banquet. The Congress banquet will take place in the evening of the last day of the Congress, June 9, 2022.
*In order to apply for the ECCOMAS & IACM discounted early registration fee, delegates are required to submit to the conference secretariat a written proof (downloadable form) of being a current member of one of the National Associations affiliated to IACM and/or ECCOMAS.
** Student registration:Student rate attendees must send by e-mail to the Conference Secretariat, a letter from their Department Head/Chair that states that the attendee is a full time student.
*** In order to pay by bank transfer please request an invoice to the Conference Secretariat.
Full refund of registration fees subtracted for transactions fees on or before 15th of March 2022.
There will be no refund of registration fees after 15th of March 2022 other than as stated by the Disclaimer notice below.
- The ECCOMAS 2022 Organizing Committee reserves the right to cancel or postpone ECCOMAS 2022 or to change the schedule or the venue or the style of the congress without prior notice, due to the occurrence of any event of force majeure or circumstances related to Covid19 that prevent the implementation of the announced program of ECCOMAS 2022.
- Any air fares, accommodation fees, and other expenses paid by a registered participant shall not be compensated by the ECCOMAS 2022 Organizing Committee.
- In such a contingency stated above in 1.
- If it happens during the meeting, the ECCOMAS 2022 Organizing Committee shall not refund any registration fees.
- If the ECCOMAS 2022 Organizing Committee decides between 16th of March 2022 and the opening date 5th of June 2022 to cancel the congress, the registration fee excluding costs for proceedings production, start-up, conference venue and other related actual expenses shall be refunded.
- If the ECCOMAS 2022 Organizing Committee decides between 16th of March 2022 and the opening date 5th of June 2022 to reorganise ECCOMAS 2022 as a fully virtual conference, the balance amount between the physical and virtual registration fees excluding costs for proceedings production, start-up, conference venue, and other related actual expenses shall be refunded to the participant registered as physical attendance.
- No damages or compensation, except the refunding of registration fees as stated above in 3., shall be recovered from the ECCOMAS 2022 Organizing Committee.